Bose Revolve pairing issue. [SOLVED]
Bose Soundlink Revolve is a true 360-degree speaker which was engineered to spread deep, jaw-dropping sound in every direction. That means, when everyone stands around it, everyone gets the same experience. And with a flexible handle, it’s designed to go wherever you want to bring the music.
But sometimes it offers a pairing problem with your device which can be a phone or a laptop. Well, as frustrating as it can be but it’s not that much of a big problem in the majority of the cases.
Pairing your mobile device.
When you power on your speaker for the first time, the speaker automatically searches for your mobile device.
- On your device, turn on the BlueTooth feature.
- Select your Bose revolve soundlink speaker from the device list.
Once paired, you will hear “Connected to <mobile device name>”, and the Bluetooth indicator glows solid white.
If you face an issue in pairing the Bose Soundlink Revolve. Just follow the steps given below and you will be good to go.
1) Resetting the speaker.
A reset may help to correct minor processor errors-much like rebooting a computer. User settings are not lost during this reset.
- Unplug the speaker from power. Then turn it on using battery power.
- Press and hold the multi-function button for up to 10 seconds until the product lights glow and then release the button.
2) Try the factory reset.
A factory reset clears paired mobile devices, language settings, and user settings from your speaker and returns it to the original factory settings.
- Turn the speaker on.
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the BlueTooth indicator glows blue, and you hear a voice prompt to select a language.
3) Your Bose Soundlink Revolve might be too far from your BlueTooth device.
According to Bose, the range of the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth device and Soundlink Revolve is up to 30 ft (approximately 9 meters).
So make sure you place your speaker close to your Phone or laptop.
4) Try turning BlueTooth off and on again.
Well, it is quite a simple trick but worth a mention. So just give it a try. If it works then you are good to go else proceed to the next step.
5) Your speakers are out of battery.
Bose soundlink revolve has got a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can last up to 17 hours on average listening volume.
Well if your speaker indicates an orangish-red led light or does not light at all (it means the battery is below 10%) then you really need to charge your speaker. The bose soundlink revolve can take up to 4 hours when using the provided cable and USB power supply.
6) Take it to the service center.
So you did everything that you could do to your Bose soundlink revolve. Now if the speaker doesn’t work, it’s time to accept defeat and take it to a professional and see if it can be repaired or not.
Try to visit at least two professional service stores
1) The official company’s service center
2) Local Professional service center
The company’s service center will repair your Bluetooth speaker in the majority of the cases but for some, it will cost hefty(for some critical damage), so you should visit the local service center as they may have those spare watch parts that are required in your case and thus they would charge less money.
Hey, why are you leaving?
Your review is precious to us. So if you feel like telling us anything about this article feel free to convey your views down below.
Got a tip for us? Contact us here Our team will connect to you shortly.